编者按：第十二届上海国际乳腺癌论坛于10月20日至21日在上海举行，此次会议由中国抗癌协会乳腺癌专业委员会、复旦大学附属肿瘤医院、上海市抗癌协会等多家单位联合主办，是乳腺癌治疗及研究的盛会。众多国内外乳腺癌领域的专家，如吴炅教授，邵志敏教授，Prof. Michael Gnant, Prof. Fiona MacNeil, Prof. Ian Ogilvie Ellis等悉数到场。Prof. Ava Kwong也远道而来，并在会议上进行了“乳腺癌的降价治疗”的精彩演讲。Prof. Ava Kwong拥有丰富的乳腺癌诊断及治疗经验，我们有幸邀请她对降价治疗的优势，亚洲乳腺癌病人的病理及临床特点，乳腺癌诊断技术，及乳腺癌的防治等进行分享。
人物聚焦：Prof. Ava Kwong
Prof. Ava Kwong, the Chief of Breast Surgery Division, Clinical Associate Professor and Assistant Dean at the University of Hong Kong, and University of Hong Kong - Shenzhen Hospital. . In 2007, she founded and is Chairman of Hong Kong Hereditary Breast Cancer Family Registry. In 2012 she is appointed to be the co-leader of Cancer Work Group in the development of Cancer Services planning of Hong Kong West Cluster, Hong Kong and in 2013 she was elected to be the Deputy Chief and Committee Member of the Shenzhen Breast and Endocrine Cancer Society, China. She has also been appointed to be a member of the Cancer Coordinating Committee of the Food and Health Bureau, Government of the Hong Kong in 2014. During her surgical career, she has gained multiple awards and her studies on different aspects of Breast cancer in Chinese women have gained over 100 publications in reputable international journals . She authored chapters in "ABC of Breast Disease” published by British Medical Journal, Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice: Breast Surgery Volume: 5th Edition, “Up to Date” on-line medical website based in United States.She is the first women elected on the the council of College of Surgeons in Hong Kong. She has received various grants including Hong Kong RGC , ITF grants and NIH grant in USA.
图1. Prof. Ava Kwong介绍“乳腺癌的降价治疗”
降价治疗是目前乳腺癌治疗中非常热门的话题，在采访中Prof. Ava Kwong解释道，现在我们能在癌症早期就通过BRCA检测，二代测序等技术诊断出来，通过新辅助治疗等方式，早期乳腺癌患者几乎都能得到很好的预后效果。但无论是手术还是化疗等治疗方法都会带来副作用，如何通过最少最合适的治疗手段让患者的预后及生活质量提高便是降价治疗的主旨。对于乳腺癌的预防，Prof. Kwong指出，除了手术外，激素类药物通常被用于乳腺癌预防，但激素类药物会引起副作用，目前有研究将药物的副作用降低。生活习惯对预防乳腺癌也至关重要，多做运动，饮食健康，少抽烟少喝酒，调整自己的生活规律可以降低乳腺癌的发病率。
1. Your topic today is about doing de-escalation in breast cancer therapy, I am curious about how and why you came up with this idea?
2. Compared to foreign patients, what are the pathological or clinical characteristics of Chinese patients with breast cancer?
3. Could you share with us breast cancer therapy methods now and their pros and cons?
4. Genetic screening, especially BRCA testing, is very important to early breast cancer prevention and diagnosis, could you introduce us some new BRCA testing techniques?
5. Would you share your ideas about prevention of breast cancer with us?
采写编辑：吴晓珺，AME Publishing Company
视频剪辑：麦雪芳，AME Publishing Company