编者按：2月26日，在英国皇家医师学院举行的关于国际睡眠障碍临床进展大会上，我们很荣幸采访到了德国Philipps University Marburg的Wolfgang Oertel教授。Oertel教授有着三十多年的帕金森综合症研究经验，现任德国帕金森疾病研究组的组长（German Parkinson Study Group）、德国神经学协会主席（German Society of Neurology）。
访谈中，Oertel教授主要介绍了在过去几十年中帕金森综合症研究领域的两大突破：一是帕金森综合症的病因探索和发现，二是深脑电刺激技术（deep brain stimulation）的发明使得帕金森患者的症状得以减轻。然而，在这一疾病领域仍有诸多问题急需解决，尤其是在接下来的十年，我们急需找到阻止帕金森症状恶化的药物，以及预测帕金森疾病的标志物。详情请观看视频专访。
1. Is Rapid Eye Movement(REM) sleep behavior disorder a potential gateway to the prevention of Parkinson syndromes? What is your answer? And why?
2. Is there any other sleep behavior disorder as another potential gateway for prevention of Parkinson syndromes like REM?
3. As we know you have studied Parkinson disease for over 30 years. What are the major advances on the research of Parkinson disease over the past few decades?
4. What do you think will be the next promising researching trend on Parkinson disease?
5. From the perspective of patients, what should they do to prevent the deterioration when they are diagnosed with Parkinson disease at early stage?
6.In the field of Parkinson disease, what do you think are the key questions that urgently need to be resolved in the next decade?
Professor Wolfgang Oertel obtained his MD at the University of Berlin. He completed his postgraduate neuroscience training at the National Institute of Mental Health, Maryland, USA. He is the Professor for neurology and director of the Department of Neurology at the Philipps University Marburg, Germany. He is currently speaker of the Competence Network on Parkinson’s Disease, chairman of the German Parkinson Study Group, president-elect of the German Society of Neurology, and professor of the German National Academic Foundation at the Philipps-University of Marburg. He has received many prestigious awards during his career, including the “carrier award for basal ganglia disorders” from the German Research Foundation [1987–1990].